There are no fees for this course as the College has secured funding and has agreed to waive all fees. Therefore, there is no charge to either you (the employer) or you (the student).
Please note that when a student enrols on this course, they will be expected to complete the programme of study within the allocated timescales. Should a student not complete the course in full, they will be required to pay a fee to cover registration, administration fees and learning material costs.
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration will provide you with a thorough understanding of all aspects of a business administration role. You will gain a wide range of knowledge such as the principles of providing administrative services, managing and producing information and supporting change effectively. You will understand how to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
This course is available to study paper-based.
The course consists of three assessments covering seven Units as detailed below:
- Unit 1 - Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 2 - Principles of business document production and information.
- Unit 3 - Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 4 - Understand employer organisations
- Unit 5 - Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Unit 6 – Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 7 - Understand how to prepare text.
You can apply to undertake this course by registering your interest with your employer (eg your line manager, training and development or personnel department). Employers can then register students by completing a standard booking form (terms and conditions apply), which can be provided on request. You can register as an individual and are asked to email us. Induction onto the course can be done in groups, on request, at your place of employment or via post or email. Once enrolled on the course, paper-based students will receive their course material in the post via recorded delivery (unless it has already been received at a group induction).
Email us: [email protected]
How Will I Learn?
You must complete all assessments in the agreed timescales and submit these for marking by our team of qualified tutors. If your course is paper-based these are sent to us in the post or can be typed up and emailed. If you are studying online these are submitted electronically direct to your tutor. Your tutor will then provide you with feedback along with advice and guidance to help you successfully complete the course. There is also support available from the office team.
Upon successful completion of three assessments you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration.
Benefits to you:
- A clear understanding of responsibilities
- Development of new skills
- Recognition of existing skills
- Opportunities to improve current service
- Helps to progress your career
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Advantages to your employer:
- Staff feel more confident in their role
- Staff are kept up to date with current policies, procedures and legislation
- Staff gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Information, Advice and Support
Help with choosing the right course and with thinking about where this might take you in the future.
Email: [email protected]
Money matters - you may be entitled to financial support whilst you study.
Tel: 01274 088349.
Email: stude[email protected]
Support for applicants with a learning difficulty, disability, illness or other learning need.
Tel: 01274 088344
Email: [email protected]
For all other queries call 01274 088088
Email: [email protected].