2019 Open Events
Our Open Events let you find out more about studying at Bradford College and our University Centre. Each event 'brings careers to life’ by helping you to choose the right subject, level and type of course that’s best for you.
Why should I attend?
- Explore our ‘Career Zones’ and find out about the huge range of jobs, careers and progression opportunities available through studying at the College.
- Talk to tutors, careers advisors and support staff about our subjects and the exciting choice of careers you could get in to.
- Receive information, advice and guidance – including details about financial and learning support and how to apply and enrol onto our courses (including UCAS application advice for degree-level study).
- Find out more about our huge range of full and part-time courses, including:
- A Levels
- vocational courses
- community learning
- Higher Education courses - including Degrees and Postgraduate courses.
- You can also talk to City Training Services about Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- Tour our multi-million-pound campus, including the fabulous Lister Building, home to our Art School, and our Advanced Technology Centre that houses our dental training facilities.
- Find out about student life from our Student Ambassadors.
- You can apply on the day with help from our friendly Admissions team.
When can I visit?
|Saturday 21 March 2020||Further Education & Higher Education||The David Hockney Building, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY||11am - 2pm|
|Wednesday 1 July 2020||Further Education & Higher Education||The David Hockney Building, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY||5pm-7pm|
Thursday 20 August 2020
(GCSE Results Day)
|Further Education & Higher Education||The David Hockney Building, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY||11am - 2pm|
How do I get there?
Plan your visit - information about visitor parking and how to find us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our next event.