The following College services all offer a range of confidential support, and can help you contact other people and organisations if you want.
- Student Guidance
- Bradford College Students' Union
- Counselling Service
- Disability Services and Learning Support Support
- Stay Safe
- For issues relating to students, contact the Equality and Diversity Co-ordinator in Human Resources or Quality Improvement and Performance Unit.
- For any concerns about student safety, contact one of the Safeguarding Officers.
- For advice on integrating equality and diversity into the curriculum, contact the Quality Improvement and Performance Unit or Registrar Services.
- For other support, contact your Manager or Human Resources.
Compliments, comments and complaints
It is important that we hear about concerns – and that we find out about and celebrate our diversity and achievements as a College. Students, staff and other visitors can use our compliments and complaints process to ask for information or advice, to praise good practice, to tell us news or information, or to report a concern. You can speak to your tutor or the Students' Union, and you can also contact the Complaints Administrator, R14 Old Building, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY, [email protected] 01274 433018
Find out more.
The College does not tolerate bullying or harassment in any form. It also has trained staff able to respond to cases of abuse, particularly where young people under the age of 18 or vulnerable adults are concerned. Visit our Stay Safe pages for useful advice.