What the fees cover
This fee covers one examination series only. Payment may be made by cash, card or cheques payable to Bradford College. Fees are payable in full at the time of enrolment. Your entry will not be processed until the whole fee is received.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Prices are per full award (per subject), NOT per exam/ unit.
- Late/ very late fees apply after Bradford College deadlines.
Bradford College reserves the right to cancel entries and return fees. Bradford College fees are not returned if the candidate withdraws from examinations already booked.
As a private examination centre, Bradford College has to charge fees for its services. Your fees include:
- The exam entry fees, set by the exam board – these are passed directly to the awarding bodies.
- Invigilation costs, to provide the correct level of supervision and support before, during and after exams.
- Admin costs, enabling us to process your exam requirements, from application to certification.
Fees for 2018-19
|Level||Standard fee||Late fee||Very late fee|
|GCSE Combined Science||£180||£250||£320|
|iGCSE Double Science||£200||£285||£380|
|GCSE Equivalency Testing||£50||N/A||N/A|
|Oxford Open Learning A Levels with NEAs||£100||N/A||N/A|
- Amendment to entry (subject/ tier): £20 per qualification (plus exam board fees)
- Special requirements for approved access arrangements: Price dependant on need/s, please see our access arrangements.
Fees correct for 2018/19. Bradford College reserves the right to amend its charges without notice at any time.
Withdrawal of entries can be accepted but there is no refund of fees. Where students are simply absent for an exam there will be no refund of fees. Fees paid cannot be carried forward from one exam series to another.