How to apply
If you need help to complete the form, read our information guide.
It is your responsibility to provide the correct exam codes for all exams you wish to be entered for. Bradford College accepts no responsibility for private candidates entering incorrect codes. The codes can be found in the subject specification.
- AQA specifications: https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects
- OCR specifications: https://www.ocr.org.uk/subjects/
- Edexcel specifications: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications.html
- WJEC specifications: http://www.wjec.co.uk/exam-officers/entries/
Applying for Equivalency Testing exams
If you are looking to take GCSE Equivalency Testing exams to secure a university place, please first check that your chosen university will accept this in place of GCSEs.
Please complete the Equivalency Testing Application Form and email [email protected]. You can also read information for private candidates for Equivalency Testing exams.
Bradford College deadlines for January 2019 exam series entries
- We accept applications from 3 September 2018
- Late fees apply after 5 October 2018 deadline
- Very late fees apply after 9 November 2018 deadline
- We cannot accept any entries after 7 December 2018
Bradford College deadlines for Summer 2019 exam series entries
- We accept applications from 10 December 2018
- Late fees apply after 8 February 2019 deadline
- Very late fees apply after 8 March 2019 deadline
- We cannot accept any entries after 5 April 2019
GCSE Equivalency Testing do not have set exam series and can be taken at any point during the year, depending on College availability.