Keeping in touch with the College gives you access to a range of benefits:
- Access to networking, professional development and celebratory events, plus reunions.
- Opportunities to organise your own events.
- Stay in touch with other alumni online (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Buy annual membership of Bradford College Library for £100 per year.
- Enjoy discounts:
- Discounted rates for conference, meeting and events facilities.
There are many ways you can get involved with us:
- Volunteering opportunities in mentoring schemes - become an alumni mentor, encourage new students or employ a student in your business.
- Organise a class or year reunion.
- Share your news and achievements.
Connect with us
To find out more about the College's alumni and supporters' network, the events we run and how you can help, please get in touch.
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BradfordCollegeAlumni
- Follow us on Twitter @AlumniBFDColleg
- LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13538778