Keeping in touch with the College gives you access to a range of benefits:
- Access to networking, professional development and celebratory events, plus reunions.
- Opportunities to organise your own events.
- Stay in touch with other alumni online (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Buy annual membership of Bradford College Library for £100 per year.
- Enjoy discounts:
- Reduced costs for further learning (25% off some Masters degree courses for up to three years after graduation).
- Discounted rates for conference, meeting and events facilities.
There are many ways you can get involved with us:
- Volunteering opportunities in mentoring schemes - become an alumni mentor, encourage new students or employ a student in your business.
- Organise a class or year reunion.
- Share your news and achievements.
To find out more about the College's alumni and supporters' network, the events we run and how you can help, please get in touch.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 01274 438965
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BradfordCollegeAlumni
- Follow us on Twitter @AlumniBFDColleg
- LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13538778