Many of our alumni and friends stay in touch with the college by:
- Sharing news via our social media channels
- Volunteering in the College
- Giving talks and demonstrations to students
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Joining programmes & postgraduate studies
- Supporting our work
- Becoming an ambassador for the College and liking/sharing our news
- Employing students & offering work experience/apprenticeship opportunities
The College is always interested in hearing alumni news, requests and ideas that will help it continue to develop our alumni network, the College overall and its role in the life of many different communities and areas of employment.
All former students and staff are welcomed, from new graduates to those who attended the college several decades ago. You can contribute memories, nominate someone for inclusion in the Hall of Fame, tell us about any former students or staff, and offer to be a speaker or let us know your news.
Keeping in touch with the College gives you access to a range of benefits:
- Access to networking, professional development and celebratory events, plus reunions.
- Opportunities to organise your own events.
- Stay in touch with other alumni online at LinkedIn.
- Buy annual membership of Bradford College Library for £100 per year.
- Enjoy discounted rates for conference, meeting and events facilities.
Connect with us
To find out more, please get in touch.
- LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13538778