This online payment system is provided by Bradford College (the College) and its third party suppliers. The College may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- Your payment will normally reach the College account to which you are making a payment on the following working day.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct College account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the College is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the College be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds can only be made in exceptional circumstances and are at the discretion of the College registrar.
- Entitlement to a refund of accommodation fees will be determined in the accommodation terms and conditions signed by the learner on acceptance of College or College-arranged accommodation.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the learner, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider's site are encrypted.
The College shall not be liable for any failure by the learner or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the college directly but by the service provider.
Once payment is received by the service provider in cleared funds, the service provider will contact the College to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the learner, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation the College will confirm to the learner that the payment has been received and accepted by the College. In the event that the learner does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the learner to check with the College that the payment has been accepted.
The learner shall remain responsible for the tuition, accommodation or other fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the College in relation to each of these (and any outstanding) amounts owed to the College.
In this clause the term 'personal data' is as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 ('DPA').
The College will collect (or may already hold) personal data relating to the learner, or third party making payment, including name, date of birth, address and enrolment number of the learner in accordance with its data protection policy.
By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions the learner, (and any third party making payment), accepts and consents to his/her personal data, as detailed in clause above, being provided to the service provider for sole purpose of the service provider offering and administering the online payment facility to the learner, or third party making payment.
It is the responsibility of the learner, or third party making payment, to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the College and/or provided to the service provider is clear and accurate. The College will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the learner, or third party making payment, as a result of inaccurate information being provided to the College or the service provider.
The College may use the personal information provided to it to contact the learner, or third party making payment, to clarify or resolve any issues that arise in connection with any online payment made in respect of the fees.
The cancellation policy of Bradford College and any subsequent refunds due as a result are contained within the rules and regulations as set out in the appropriate College policy documents..
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the on-line payment process, please contact the Finance Office directly on +44 (0) 1274 433040 between the hours of 9am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.