The Bradford College Group is one of the UK’s most successful educational and training groups, operating from a state-of-the-art city centre campus, with a turnover circa £60 million and more than 20,000 students.
The Group has developed over the last few years as a result of the expansion of Bradford College and the changes in the wider economy, employment and policy environment. We now bring together a number of operating companies, all committed to the provision of learning, teaching and employment that helps improve lives and build the economy. The members of the Group are:
- Bradford College: successfully providing Further and Higher Education to more than 20,000 students, across a wide variety of courses.
- City Training Services (Training for Bradford Ltd): a highly experienced and successful apprenticeship provider, CTS also delivers courses for employers and offers excellent meeting and conference facilities in the heart of the historic Little Germany area of Bradford, near the city centre.
- Beacon Recruitment - an employment and placement agency supplying permanent and temporary staff across many disciplines, together with student placements.
- Inprint + Design: ‘For 13 years we’ve helped our customers think big, print big, and save money’. Inprint + Design is an expanding commercial design and print company jointly owned by Bradford College and the University of Bradford.
- The Bradford and District Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA): working with small and medium sized-employers to help them benefit from apprenticeships - and helping lots of apprentices to get started in their careers. The ATA is jointly owned with Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
- Bradford College Education Trust: The Trust currently sponsors two academies and is seeking to grow.
If you would like to find out more about the Bradford College Group, please contact Zosia Lipka, Assistant to the Group CEO, on 01274 433000 or at email@example.com